Happy New Year!
It's my last week of winter break - I have been off work since December 16th. During break, I celebrated the holidays with my family, adopted an adorable pit bull/bullmastiff puppy, and traveled to London with my mom. Life has been busy; and it's about to get even more crazy. This upcoming semester I will be teaching 8 classes; that means I will be teaching somewhere over 200 students. In preparation of this upcoming semester, I have been working on some new, make-in-advance recipes.
This first recipe in my make-in-advance series are these energy bites. Starting next week, I am going to be on the move like a crazy woman. These will be perfect to throw in my work bag and eat as a quick snack between meetings. I hope you enjoy them. Next week, I will update you all on delicious food we ate in London.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, or any other mix-in's you want
- Put the protein powder in a bowl and stir in the the maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Stir until everything is mixed well
- Add any toppings you like
- Roll into balls with your hands
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later