Happy Monday, you wonderful people.
I have had a few people ask me for a new oat recipe since my most popular oat recipes contain blueberries & strawberries (which are now out of season). I came up with this new one after quite a few tries. I could not get the consistency right, but, I eventually figured it out and this recipe is delicious. It a top contender for my most favorite breakfast.
Peanut butter, banana, coconut, and a dash of chocolate - how can you go wrong?
- 1 cup oats
- 1 ¼ cup milk (your choice on the type)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 banana
- Mix the oats, milk, chia, seeds, yogurt, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes in 2 mason jars
- Place them in the fridge overnight
- Right before serving, top with sliced banana